Word Resume Template With Photo – “Elisabeth Lawrence”
Are you new to the business world and you are looking for a quick way to get you started? Stay calm, we offer a solution that will not only get you hired but help you climb to the top as well! Our Word Resume Template With Photo + Cover Letter – “Elisabeth Lawrence” is more than just a CV template or a sum of your working history. It is a form that represents you on the paper, by allowing you to add many personal details to already well-designed layout. To have that ’wow’ factor add as much of the relevant details as possible but keep it readable. What are the relevant details?
In this CV template, you will notice sections which need to be filled in. Each section serves a different purpose and should not be ignored, but if you don’t think it is that relevant for your application, replace it with the more significant one. There is no tool more vital for your future career. Helping you receive many interview calls, this can be an invitation to enter a huge business world from where you can only progress further. Who knows, maybe you will appreciate a well-structured CV in the future as one of the employers!
► WHAT YOU GET
3 Different Versions Folders (Word 97-2003, Word 2007, Word 2010 and Newer)
In each folder you will find:
– 2-page resume template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 cover letter template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 TXT FILE WITH LINK TO A YOUTUBE INSTRUCTION VIDEO
– A Word file with links to all the FREE fonts used in the template in case you don’t have them installed
– Customer support. Need help? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
► R E Q U I R E M E N T S
– edit in Microsoft Word (for Pc or Mac)
– the fonts included in the package has to be installed so you have the identical look.
Don’t have Microsoft Word? Don’t worry! Download a free trial for both Mac and Windows here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
► H O W I T W O R K S
1) Add this listing to your cart. After you purchase the listing, you will be redirected to the download page automatically and download the files instantly.
2) Install the fonts used in the package. You will receive a .TXT instruction file with links to where you can download them.
3) Open your resume file in Word. Fill in your information in the template. Add or delete sections according to your needs. Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
4) Print at home using your favorite choice of paper! Create a PDF file to an e-mail, or take to your local printer! Repeat the same process with the cover letter.
► I M P O R T A N T
Feel free to contact us if there’s any problem with your resume.
All designs are copyright and original to CreativeResumeTemplates.net. Template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
It is our shop’s policies that digital (downloaded files) orders are non-refundable since there is no way a buyer can guarantee the return of property after refund.