Word Resume Template + Cover Letter – “Carla Houston”
How many unsuccessful job applications have you had so far? Did you ever try to identify the problem behind the low number of interview calls? If you did or you are just asking yourself right now, we recommend a quick and painless solution to these two problems. Our Word Resume Template – “Carla Houston” is simple and it consists of two resume pages along with a cover letter.
You know the famous saying: Sometimes the simplest answer is the right one. You can easily update it in any stage of your career by a few simple clicks and if that is not enough, change it too. Add a dash of spring with some bright colors or better yet, add some grey to the sidebar to make it suitable for the business world. Possibilities are endless, just keep it simple and clean. Don’t think that cutting corners can always help your career, but in this case, we have already prepared a CV form for you to fill since we know how time is important in the business world. Take every opportunity that is being offered, stand out and be noticed!
► WHAT YOU GET
3 Different Versions Folders (Word 97-2003, Word 2007, Word 2010 and Newer)
In each folder you will find:
– 2-page resume template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 cover letter template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 TXT FILE WITH LINK TO A YOUTUBE INSTRUCTION VIDEO
– A folder with all FREE fonts used in the template in case you don’t have them installed
– Customer support. Need help? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
► R E Q U I R E M E N T S
– edit in Microsoft Word (for Pc or Mac)
– the fonts included in the package has to be installed so you have the identical look.
Don’t have Microsoft Word? Don’t worry! Download a free trial for both Mac and Windows here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
► H O W I T W O R K S
1) Add this listing to your cart. After you purchase the listing, you will be redirected to the download page automatically and download the files instantly.
2) Install the fonts used in the package. You will receive a .TXT instruction file with links to where you can download them.
3) Open your resume file in Word. Fill in your information in the template. Add or delete sections according to your needs. Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
4) Print at home using your favorite choice of paper! Create a PDF file to an e-mail, or take to your local printer! Repeat the same process with the cover letter.
► I M P O R T A N T
Feel free to contact us if there’s any problem with your resume.
All designs are copyright and original to CreativeResumeTemplates.net. Template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.