Unisex Resume Template for Microsoft Word – James Black
Looking for a professional and modern resume template with a soft touch? This Unisex Resume with a free Cover Letter and Portfolio may just be the thing you were searching for! Grey is a business color and we chose it to be the main color of the sidebar. Job recruiters are delighted to read a CV form such as ’James Black’ since it is concise yet far from unattractive. Lago font brings a softer touch and a modern twist to your resume so it is suitable for all genders. It is easily adapted in MS Word and customizing a resume makes all the difference when you are looking to get hired in a professional line of business.
A cover letter is always a great addition to your curriculum vitae and it brings you closer to your employer. Build a bond with the reader through a piece of paper with a uniquely designed layout specifically created to ease your way into getting the desired position. Our Unisex Resume Template makes all the difference when professionalism is the main requirement for your future position. Feel free to download it and watch your career bloom!
► WHAT YOU GET
– 2 page resume template in .docx format (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 cover letter template in .docx format (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 portfolio template in .docx format (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 TXT FILE WITH LINK TO A YOUTUBE INSTRUCTION VIDEO
– 1 TXT file with links to all the FREE fonts used in the template in case you don’t have them installed
– Customer support. Need help? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
► R E Q U I R E M E N T S
– edit in Microsoft Word (for Pc or Mac)
Don’t have Microsoft Word? Don’t worry! Download a free trial for both Mac and Windows here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
► H O W I T W O R K S
1) Add this listing to your cart. After you purchase the listing, you will be redirected to the download page automatically and download the files instantly.
2) Install the fonts used from the zip file in the package. You will receive a .TXT instruction file with links to where you can download them.
3) Open your resume file in Word. Fill in your information in the template. Add or delete sections according to your needs. Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
4) Print at home using your favorite choice of paper! Create a PDF file to e-mail, or take to your local printer! Repeat the same process with the cover letter.
► I M P O R T A N T
Feel free to contact us if there’s any problem with your resume.
All designs are copyright and original to CreativeResumeTemplates.net. Template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
It is our shop’s policies that digital (downloaded files) orders are non-refundable since there is no way a buyer can guarantee the return of property after refund.