Stylish CV Template in Word – Anita Rogers
Are you tired of looking at your old resume on a plain piece of paper with no style or unique layout? Looking for a modern makeover which will help you be recognized among professionals in your line of work?
Simple, yet eye-catching, Anita Rogers Stylish CV Template will showcase your creativity and illustrate your elegant side. With creative elements and attractive floral background, there is no content you can write that will disappoint the reader. Original icons will emphasize your skills and abilities and stylish design is shining the light on your professional experience.
By paying close attention to details, this stylish Resume Template focuses on helping you gain a better reputation among colleagues in your stylish and modern line of business. Its uniqueness will work to your advantage and it might also set you apart from the harsh competition. Appealing colors along with a special layout are introducing your personality and it can get you acquainted with your employer even before he meets you in person. The ability to easily customize it in Microsoft Word allows you to present yourself on paper in a way you have always wanted-stylish and creative.
► WHAT YOU GET
- 1 page resume template and references .docx format (A4 + US Letter format)
- 1 cover letter template .docx format (A4 + US Letter format)
- 1 portfolio template .docx format (A4 + US Letter format)
- 1 TXT FILE WITH LINK TO A YOUTUBE INSTRUCTION VIDEO
- ZIP file with fonts used in the CV template
- Customer support. Need help? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
► R E Q U I R E M E N T S
- Edit in Microsoft Word (for Pc or Mac)
- The fonts included in the package has to be installed so you have the identical look.
Don’t have Microsoft Word? Don’t worry! Free trial for both Mac and Windows you can download here.
► HOW IT WORKS
- Add the resume to your shopping cart. After you purchase it, you will be redirected to the download page automatically and download the files instantly.
- Install the fonts used from the ZIP file included in our package.
- Open your resume file in Microsoft Word. Fill in your information in the template. Add or delete sections according to your needs. Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
- Print at home using your favorite choice of paper or take it to a local print shop. Create a PDF file to send it to your potential employer 🙂
► I M P O R T A N T
- Feel free to contact us if there’s any problem with your resume.
- All designs are copyright and original to CreativeResumeTemplates.net. Template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
- It is our shop’s policies that digital (downloaded files) orders are non-refundable since there is no way a buyer can guarantee the return of property after refund.