A statement can be made loudly even on the paper using a written word and we will show you how you can do it. It is getting easier by the day thanks to our experts who are working 24/7 on creating a simple resume that both beginners and experienced job applicants can use. Our Simple Resume Template WIth Photo + Cover Letter – “Rithhy Ipsum Hunter” offers you a plan which you can modify or follow closely and it will lead you to your office on the top of the highest building in the city. Why wait for the right time?
Create your resume and make time be right as soon as possible! There are a few key resume sections, and we added some more. Fill as much as you can and show how versatile you actually are. Use bullet points already made for you to list skills, both soft and hard ones. Career highlights you are proud of should also be seen, so use special fonts or colors to make sure that it is eye-catching. A cover letter should be submitted as well, allowing your employers to know more about you before letting you join the family. Download and use it all, and you can thank us later!
► WHAT YOU GET
3 Different Versions Folders (Word 97-2003, Word 2007, Word 2010 and Newer)
In each folder you will find:
– 2-page resume template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 cover letter template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 TXT FILE WITH LINK TO A YOUTUBE INSTRUCTION VIDEO
– A Word file with links to all the FREE fonts used in the template in case you don’t have them installed
– Customer support. Need help? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
► R E Q U I R E M E N T S
– edit in Microsoft Word (for Pc or Mac)
– the fonts included in the package has to be installed so you have the identical look.
Don’t have Microsoft Word? Don’t worry! Download a free trial for both Mac and Windows here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
► H O W I T W O R K S
1) Add this listing to your cart. After you purchase the listing, you will be redirected to the download page automatically and download the files instantly.
2) Install the fonts used in the package. You will receive a .TXT instruction file with links to where you can download them.
3) Open your resume file in Word. Fill in your information in the template. Add or delete sections according to your needs. Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
4) Print at home using your favorite choice of paper! Create a PDF file to an e-mail, or take to your local printer! Repeat the same process with the cover letter.
► I M P O R T A N T
Feel free to contact us if there’s any problem with your resume.
All designs are copyright and original to CreativeResumeTemplates.net. Template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
It is our shop’s policies that digital (downloaded files) orders are non-refundable since there is no way a buyer can guarantee the return of property after refund.
All European Union buyers will have VAT (value-added tax) added to the final price, as it is demanded by law in these countries for all digital purchases.
Good luck with your next employer 🙂