Resume Template With Photo + Cover Letter – “Veronica Black”
There are so many resume templates and forms out there and you are just confused. Which one is the way to go and what if you make a mistake that might cost you your dream job? Relax now, we made a Resume Template With Photo + Cover Letter for a low-stress job application. Never knew it was possible, right? Stress is a word most commonly used in every conversation, especially when people are discussing business. Avoid this completely by creating a resume which makes a statement that you are here and ready to work.
This is a good beginning and you can do it by choosing a right color of the font, depending on the industry. You see, since it is adaptable, there is no need to spend more on different templates when you can download one and change it every once in a while. Be patient, no masterpiece was made during the night. As shown in many market kinds of research, not all resumes are read the whole, so make sure you do anything you can to increase your chances. You may have a good content to write such as qualifications and experience to match it with the great Resume Template With Photo + Cover Letter – “Veronica Black”.
► WHAT YOU GET
3 Different Versions Folders (Word 97-2003, Word 2007, Word 2010 and Newer)
In each folder you will find:
– 2 page resume template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 cover letter template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 TXT FILE WITH LINK TO A YOUTUBE INSTRUCTION VIDEO
– A Word file with links to all the FREE fonts used in the template in case you don’t have them installed
– Customer support. Need help? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
► R E Q U I R E M E N T S
– edit in Microsoft Word (for Pc or Mac)
– the fonts included in the package has to be installed so you have the identical look.
Don’t have Microsoft Word? Don’t worry! Download a free trial for both Mac and Windows here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
► H O W I T W O R K S
1) Add this listing to your cart. After you purchase the listing, you will be redirected to the download page automatically and download the files instantly.
2) Install the fonts used in the package. You will receive a .TXT instruction file with links to where you can download them.
3) Open your resume file in Word. Fill in your information in the template. Add or delete sections according to your needs. Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
4) Print at home using your favorite choice of paper! Create a PDF file to an e-mail, or take to your local printer! Repeat the same process with the cover letter.
► I M P O R T A N T
Feel free to contact us if there’s any problem with your resume.
All designs are copyright and original to CreativeResumeTemplates.net. Template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
It is our shop’s policies that digital (downloaded files) orders are non-refundable since there is no way a buyer can guarantee the return of property after refund.