Resume Template With Photo – “Darla L. Richards”
You have been searching for a way to construct a resume that best describes who you are? We present to you Resume Template With Photo and a Cover Letter made in MS Word to match it! This resume sample requires minimalistic updates since it is approved by most employers. It is contemporary and includes a place for your photograph which makes it personal and connects you with the recruiter.
The carefully designed layout leaves a lasting impression even before the content of the resume is read and potential employers enjoy its readability. It contains plenty of space ready to be filled with your rich professional experience and advanced skills, so consider this an advantage to help you get your dream job. With our stylish Resume Template Wit,h Photo nothing is out of reach. We aim for sophistication and elegance, and once you let this curriculum vitae into the world, sit back and watch the magic happen.
► WHAT YOU GET
– 2 page resume template and references .docx format (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 cover letter template .docx format (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 TXT FILE WITH LINK TO A YOUTUBE INSTRUCTION VIDEO
– A Word file with links to all the FREE fonts used in the template.
– Customer support. Need help? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
► R E Q U I R E M E N T S
– edit in Microsoft Word (for Pc or Mac)
– the fonts included in the package have to be installed so you have the identical look.
Don’t have Microsoft Word? Don’t worry! Download a free trial for both Mac and Windows here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
► H O W I T W O R K S
1) Add this listing to your cart. After you purchase the listing, you will be redirected to the download page automatically and download the files instantly.
2) Install the fonts used in the package. You will receive a .TXT instruction file with links to where you can download them.
3) Open your resume file in Word. Fill in your information in the template. Add or delete sections according to your needs. Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
4) Print at home using your favorite choice of paper! Create a PDF file to an e-mail, or take to your local printer! Repeat the same process with the cover letter.
► I M P O R T A N T
Feel free to contact us if there’s any problem with your resume.
All designs are copyright and original to CreativeResumeTemplates.net. Template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
It is our shop’s policies that digital (downloaded files) orders are non-refundable since there is no way a buyer can guarantee the return of property after refund.
Good luck with your next employer 🙂