Resume Template for MS Word – Lena Jansen
Looking for a creative CV template that will help you get noticed when you apply for a job? This resume template made in Microsoft Word may be just for you. Getting your dream job is not an easy task. Remember, when you apply for a job, there are many other people with similar, maybe even better qualifications. It is all about the details sometimes. And what is better than a stylish resume template that will make the recruiter pay better attention.
► WHAT YOU GET
- 1 page resume template and references .docx format (A4 + US Letter format)
- 1 cover letter template .docx format (A4 + US Letter format)
- 1 portfolio template .docx format (A4 + US Letter format)
- 1 TXT FILE WITH LINK TO A YOUTUBE INSTRUCTION VIDEO
- ZIP file with fonts used in the CV template
- Customer support. Need help? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
► R E Q U I R E M E N T S
- Edit in Microsoft Word (for Pc or Mac)
- The fonts included in the package has to be installed so you have the identical look.
Don’t have Microsoft Word? Don’t worry! Free trial for both Mac and Windows you can download here.
► HOW IT WORKS
- Add the resume to your shopping cart. After you purchase it, you will be redirected to the download page automatically and download the files instantly.
- Install the fonts used in the ZIP file included in our package.
- Open your resume file in Microsoft Word. Fill in your information in the template. Add or delete sections according to your needs. Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
- Print at home using your favorite choice of paper or take it to a local print shop. Create a PDF file to send it to your potential employer 🙂
► I M P O R T A N T
- Feel free to contact us if there’s any problem with your resume.
- All designs are copyright and original to CreativeResumeTemplates.net. Template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
- It is our shop’s policies that digital (downloaded files) orders are non-refundable since there is no way a buyer can guarantee the return of property after refund.