A resume is a representation of your abilities and professionalism and it speaks to the reader in your name. Many candidates find it difficult to write a CV which best describes them, so we saw a need to do a market research and design a template to ease your worries. Even though you don’t have much working experience or skills for that matter, a carefully written curriculum vitae could enhance your chances against the competition. Success is mandatory in any business and a compelling resume such as our Resume Template / CV Template – “Adrian Dawson” might be your easiest way up the ladder.
Shaped to be contemporary in the future as well, this curriculum vitae template is also concise and color palettes and fonts add a softer touch to it. Fill in all your details in Microsoft Word and highlight the keywords with a unique layout. Grey is considered to be a business color, it looks clean and easy to read. A cover letter to match it is a place for you to explain your skills further and you can also add a few sentences stating how you can contribute to the team in the best way possible. A strong motivational letter is key, so write your resume using this template, add a few strong sentences in a cover letter and watch the Lady Luck smile on you.
► WHAT YOU GET
3 Different Versions Folders (Word 97-2003, Word 2007, Word 2010 and Newer)
In each folder you will find:
– 2 page resume template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 cover letter template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 TXT FILE WITH LINK TO A YOUTUBE INSTRUCTION VIDEO
– 1 TXT file with links to all the FREE fonts used in the template in case you don’t have them installed
– Customer support. Need help? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
► R E Q U I R E M E N T S
– edit in Microsoft Word (for Pc or Mac)
Don’t have Microsoft Word? Don’t worry! Download a free trial for both Mac and Windows here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
► H O W I T W O R K S
1) Add this listing to your cart. After you purchase the listing, you will be redirected to the download page automatically and download the files instantly.
2) Install the fonts used from the zip file in the package. You will receive a .TXT instruction file with links to where you can download the them.
3) Open the your resume file in Word. Fill in your information in the template. Add or delete sections according to your needs. Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
4) Print at home using your favorite choice of paper! Create a PDF file to e-mail, or take to your local printer! Repeat the same process with the cover letter.
► I M P O R T A N T
Feel free to contact us if there’s any problem with your resume.
All designs are copyright and original to CreativeResumeTemplates.net. Template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
It is our shop’s policies that digital (downloaded files) orders are non-refundable since there is no way a buyer can guarantee the return of property after refund.
All European Union buyers will have VAT (value-added tax) added to the final price, as it is demanded by law in these countries for all digital purchases.
Good luck with your next employer 🙂