Resume Template and Cover Letter – Donovan Flowers
You opened a blank page meaning to write your resume and finally start applying for work but somewhere on your way, you hit the writer’s block? This Resume Template and Cover Letter made in Microsoft Word will bring your inspiration back on track and you will never have to deal with this problem anymore. Once you download this CV template, it is more than definite that it will be for life. Its design reaches into the future just enough to show how your modern business concept can contribute to the team.
Each template includes 2 resume pages and a cover letter which shows a dash of traditional touch to your CV. Yes, as you can see, we combined traditional and modern by bringing the best from both worlds just to help your search for work. Employers value diversity, and Resume Template & Cover Letter – “Donovan Flowers” show off all your skills as well as rich working experience. If you somehow lack in any of these two, worry not. Colour palette and font of this curriculum vitae could help you ’cover’ it without being noticeable and your recruiter will be impressed by your resume!
► WHAT YOU GET
3 Different Versions Folders (Word 97-2003, Word 2007, Word 2010 and Newer)
In each folder you will find:
– 2 page resume template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 cover letter template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 TXT FILE WITH LINK TO A YOUTUBE INSTRUCTION VIDEO
– A Word file with links to all the FREE fonts used in the template in case you don’t have them installed
– Customer support. Need help? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
► R E Q U I R E M E N T S
– edit in Microsoft Word (for Pc or Mac)
– the fonts included in the package has to be installed so you have the identical look.
Don’t have Microsoft Word? Don’t worry! Download a free trial for both Mac and Windows here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
► H O W I T W O R K S
1) Add this listing to your cart. After you purchase the listing, you will be redirected to the download page automatically and download the files instantly.
2) Install the fonts used in the package. You will receive a .TXT instruction file with links to where you can download them.
3) Open your resume file in Word. Fill in your information in the template. Add or delete sections according to your needs. Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
4) Print at home using your favorite choice of paper! Create a PDF file to an e-mail, or take to your local printer! Repeat the same process with the cover letter.
► I M P O R T A N T
Feel free to contact us if there’s any problem with your resume.
All designs are copyright and original to CreativeResumeTemplates.net. Template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
It is our shop’s policies that digital (downloaded files) orders are non-refundable since there is no way a buyer can guarantee the return of property after refund.
All European Union buyers will have VAT (value-added tax) added to the final price, as it is demanded by law in these countries for all digital purchases.
Good luck with your next employer 🙂