Resume Template for MS Word – Jessica Flowers
It is such a challenge to write a resume containing all, from working experience and abilities to education, and still, keep it on two pages. On the demand of our customers, we created a Resume Template with Free Cover Letter and Portfolio for MS Word. It is stylish and contemporary, as well as professional and appealing. Pleasant to the eye, this Resume Template focuses on emphasizing the content of your CV rather than its design, but it is still noticeable.
With this original layout, it is highlighting keywords in the text written, so any Applicant Tracking System will recognize it as ’a resume for the interview’. Change it in MS Word in just 10 minutes whenever you feel the need and send as many job applications as you want in one day, and each for a different position. If you require some sections to be repeated, you can duplicate them in two clicks.
Yes, as you can see, we know our clients have no time to waste on writing or changing their curriculum vitae for hours, so we stepped in making this creative Resume Template with a free Cover Letter and Portfolio for MS Word. Suitable for a wide variety of businesses, this CV will gently guide you through a rough process of job hunting, and it will land you an office with the view as appealing as your resume.
► WHAT YOU GET
– 2 page resume template .docx format (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 cover letter template .docx format (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 Portfolio template .docx format (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 TXT FILE WITH LINK TO A YOUTUBE INSTRUCTION VIDEO
– 1 .TXT with links to all the FREE fonts used in the template in case you don’t have them installed
– Customer support. Need help? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
► R E Q U I R E M E N T S
– edit in Microsoft Word (for Pc or Mac)
– the fonts included in the package have to be installed so you have the identical look.
Don’t have Microsoft Word? Don’t worry! Download a free trial for both Mac and Windows here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
► H O W I T W O R K S
1) Add this listing to your cart. After you purchase the listing, you will be redirected to the download page automatically and download the files instantly.
2) Install the fonts used in the package. You will receive a .TXT instruction file with links to where you can download them.
3) Open your resume file in Word. Fill in your information in the template. Add or delete sections according to your needs. Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
4) Print at home using your favorite choice of paper! Create a PDF file to an e-mail, or take to your local printer! Repeat the same process with the cover letter.
► I M P O R T A N T
Feel free to contact us if there’s any problem with your resume.
All designs are copyright and original to CreativeResumeTemplates.net. Template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
It is our shop’s policies that digital (downloaded files) orders are non-refundable since there is no way a buyer can guarantee the return of property after refund.