People say that when you do the job you love, you are not actually working. If you don’t know how that feels, pick this Curriculum Vitae Template with free Cover Letter and Portfolio and apply for your dream job tomorrow! It has never been closer, you can already feel how it is to sit in that office chair you dreamed of, so transfer a part of that special feeling while writing your CV and these 4 pages are here to guide you through it.
Our experts gave a lot of thought while professionally designing this curriculum vitae template. Made to last for years, once you download it, you can set your eye only on the prize and worry less about constructing a resume on your own. That is why we are here, to help you focus easier and provide a CV template to let you be remembered. 2 resume pages, 1 cover letter and 1 portfolio provide enough space to emphasize your skills as well as professional experience, and just when you thought that the offer cannot get any better, we make it just that! Customize your CV in 5 minutes each time you want to apply for a new job. Delete, add, copy or rearrange, it can all be done. This Resume Template is one of the best resume forms out there, so download it and begin your climb on the market as soon as possible!
► WHAT YOU GET
– 2 page resume template .docx format (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 cover letter template .docx format (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 Portfolio template .docx format (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 TXT FILE WITH LINK TO A YOUTUBE INSTRUCTION VIDEO
– 1 .TXT with links to all the FREE fonts used in the template in case you don’t have them installed
– Customer support. Need help? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
► R E Q U I R E M E N T S
– edit in Microsoft Word (for Pc or Mac)
– the fonts included in the package has to be installed so you have the identical look.
Don’t have Microsoft Word? Don’t worry! Download a free trial for both Mac and Windows here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
► H O W I T W O R K S
1) Add this listing to your cart. After you purchase the listing, you will be redirected to the download page automatically and download the files instantly.
2) Install the fonts used in the package. You will receive a .TXT instruction file with links to where you can download them.
3) Open your resume file in Word. Fill in your information in the template. Add or delete sections according to your needs. Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
4) Print at home using your favorite choice of paper! Create a PDF file to an e-mail, or take to your local printer! Repeat the same process with the cover letter.
► I M P O R T A N T
Feel free to contact us if there’s any problem with your resume.
All designs are copyright and original to CreativeResumeTemplates.net. Template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
It is our shop’s policies that digital (downloaded files) orders are non-refundable since there is no way a buyer can guarantee the return of property after refund.
Good luck with your next employer 🙂