How efficient would it be if there were a resume template that highlights your creativity and professionalism and yet is concise and easy to read? Wait, there actually is one! Going through the market research, we have recognized a need to create a Professional Curriculum Vitae Design. Carefully selected sections are what employers are delighted about while they are reading your resume, so we did just that. You can also choose, add, delete or duplicate sections. ’Why would I need that?’ you ask? Well, the answer is hidden in a simple sentence: If you are one of a kind, the employer will just have to have you!
Customize your curriculum vitae, make your creativity and professionalism stand out and make your statement clear. You are here and you want this job. Our Professional Curriculum Vitae Design is the kind of resume that has one of the strongest impacts on the reader. Among other parts, it also comes with a place for your photo which puts a face on the skill set written in a CV.
► WHAT YOU GET
3 Different Versions Folders (Word 97-2003, Word 2007, Word 2010 and Newer)
In each folder you will find:
– 2 page resume template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 cover letter template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 portfolio template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 TXT FILE WITH LINK TO A YOUTUBE INSTRUCTION VIDEO
– 1 TXT file with links to all the FREE fonts used in the template in case you don’t have them installed
– Customer support. Need help? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
► R E Q U I R E M E N T S
– edit in Microsoft Word (for Pc or Mac)
Don’t have Microsoft Word? Don’t worry! Download a free trial for both Mac and Windows here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
► H O W I T W O R K S
1) Add this listing to your cart. After you purchase the listing, you will be redirected to the download page automatically and download the files instantly.
2) Install the fonts used from the zip file in the package. You will receive a .TXT instruction file with links to where you can download the them.
3) Open the your resume file in Word. Fill in your information in the template. Add or delete sections according to your needs. Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
4) Print at home using your favorite choice of paper! Create a PDF file to e-mail, or take to your local printer! Repeat the same process with the cover letter.
► I M P O R T A N T
Feel free to contact us if there’s any problem with your resume.
All designs are copyright and original to CreativeResumeTemplates.net. CV designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
It is our shop’s policies that digital (downloaded files) orders are non-refundable since there is no way a buyer can guarantee the return of property after refund.
Good luck with your next employer 🙂