When deciding which resume form to use, it is crucial to know your employer and the line of work you are applying for. But, if your time is running out and the job application should be submitted sooner rather than later, choose a resume design such as our Modern Resume Template With Photo + Cover Letter – “Stanley Bryant”. We received a lot of feedback and it is proven to be successful. Follow the layout if you wish to stay in your comfort zone or better yet, customize it to make it look more unique!
Relevant content in this resume form can be emphasized using fonts included in the package or even with colors to make keywords stand out even more. You don’t only get a cover letter but a matching reference page as well. All benefits will be available to you as soon as you download it. Why keep waiting for an opportunity when you can make one by yourself using Modern Resume Template With Photo + Cover Letter – “Stanley Bryant” widely recognized by all employers and more appreciated than a traditional resume on a white piece of paper.
► WHAT YOU GET
3 Different Versions Folders (Word 97-2003, Word 2007, Word 2010 and Newer)
In each folder you will find:
– 2 page resume template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 cover letter template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 references template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 TXT FILE WITH LINK TO A YOUTUBE INSTRUCTION VIDEO
– A Word file with links to all the FREE fonts used in the template in case you don’t have them installed
– Customer support. Need help? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
► R E Q U I R E M E N T S
– edit in Microsoft Word (for Pc or Mac)
Don’t have Microsoft Word? Don’t worry! Download a free trial for both Mac and Windows here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
► H O W I T W O R K S
1) Add this listing to your cart. After you purchase the listing, you will be redirected to the download page automatically and download the files instantly.
2) Install the fonts used from the zip file in the package. You will receive a .TXT instruction file with links to where you can download the them.
3) Open the your resume file in Word. Fill in your information in the template. Add or delete sections according to your needs. Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
4) Print at home using your favorite choice of paper! Create a PDF file to e-mail, or take to your local printer! Repeat the same process with the cover letter.
► I M P O R T A N T
Feel free to contact us if there’s any problem with your resume.
All designs are copyright and original to CreativeResumeTemplates.net. Template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
It is our shop’s policies that digital (downloaded files) orders are non-refundable since there is no way a buyer can guarantee the return of property after refund.
Good luck with your next employer 🙂