In today’s market, there is not an adequate substitution for a well-written, rich resume. Whenever you want to apply for a job, one of the fields to fill out is ’Please upload your CV’ and if you try and skip it, it will soon take you back until you complete it. It is your first contact with hiring managers and you only get one chance to impress them. With our Microsoft Word Resume Template & Cover Letter, you get three uniquely designed pages with special layout and fonts. Everything is relevant when it comes to your CV.
The content (your ’story’) is worthless unless there is a well-structured frame to support it, which we tested and examined before releasing it into the business world. Original colors of this template are there to show you one of the possibilities, but if these are not your colors, simply change them by using a rich color palette. The personal touch is recognizable and appreciated in the resume, so don’t be afraid to mold it the way you desire in order to land that deserved job you had your eye on for so long!
► WHAT YOU GET
3 Different Versions Folders (Word 97-2003, Word 2007, Word 2010 and Newer)
In each folder you will find:
– 2-page resume template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 cover letter template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 TXT FILE WITH LINK TO A YOUTUBE INSTRUCTION VIDEO
– A Word file with links to all the FREE fonts used in the template in case you don’t have them installed
– Customer support. Need help? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
► R E Q U I R E M E N T S
– edit in Microsoft Word (for Pc or Mac)
– the fonts included in the package has to be installed so you have the identical look.
Don’t have Microsoft Word? Don’t worry! Download a free trial for both Mac and Windows here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
► H O W I T W O R K S
1) Add this listing to your cart. After you purchase the listing, you will be redirected to the download page automatically and download the files instantly.
2) Install the fonts used in the package. You will receive a .TXT instruction file with links to where you can download them.
3) Open your resume file in Word. Fill in your information in the template. Add or delete sections according to your needs. Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
4) Print at home using your favorite choice of paper! Create a PDF file to an e-mail, or take to your local printer! Repeat the same process with the cover letter.
► I M P O R T A N T
Feel free to contact us if there’s any problem with your resume.
All designs are copyright and original to CreativeResumeTemplates.net. Template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
It is our shop’s policies that digital (downloaded files) orders are non-refundable since there is no way a buyer can guarantee the return of property after refund.
All European Union buyers will have VAT (value-added tax) added to the final price, as it is demanded by law in these countries for all digital purchases.
Good luck with your next employer 🙂