By abiding basic resume-writing rules we decided to create our Dark Resume Template – “Shirley M. Anderson”. With a darker background and a bright font, it helps the reader focus on the content. Dark backgrounds could be challenging, but with powerful content, it can be a match made in heaven. ’Don’t judge a book by its covers’ is a saying that doesn’t apply here. The covers and structure of a resume template is everything, so choose them carefully.
Colorful resumes are modern but it is out of utmost importance to properly choose a color palette. Make it dark and daring, yet professional and calming. Difficult, isn’t it? That is why our experts chose to carry that burden for you and design just what you need. Our Dark Resume Template – “Shirley M. Anderson” will gently introduce you to the business world. It is a world of ’sharks’ so you have to present yourself as a predator as well! Intimidate the competition by customizing this CV form each time you apply for a job, and whenever your name comes up among hiring managers, it will be recognized!
► WHAT YOU GET
3 Different Versions Folders (Word 97-2003, Word 2007, Word 2010 and Newer)
In each folder you will find:
– 2-page resume template LIGHT and DARK VERSION (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 cover letter template LIGHT and DARK VERSION (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 TXT FILE WITH LINK TO A YOUTUBE INSTRUCTION VIDEO
– A Word file with links to all the FREE fonts used in the template in case you don’t have them installed
– Customer support. Need help? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
► R E Q U I R E M E N T S
– edit in Microsoft Word (for Pc or Mac)
– the fonts included in the package have to be installed so you have the identical look.
Don’t have Microsoft Word? Don’t worry! Download a free trial for both Mac and Windows here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
► H O W I T W O R K S
1) Add this listing to your cart. After you purchase the listing, you will be redirected to the download page automatically and download the files instantly.
2) Install the fonts used in the package. You will receive a .TXT instruction file with links to where you can download them.
3) Open the resume file in Word. Fill in your information in the template. Add or delete sections according to your needs. Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
4) Print at home using your favorite choice of paper! Create a PDF file to an e-mail, or take to your local printer! Repeat the same process with the cover letter.
► I M P O R T A N T
Feel free to contact us if there’s any problem with your resume.
All designs are copyright and original to CreativeResumeTemplates.net. Template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
It is our shop’s policies that digital (downloaded files) orders are non-refundable since there is no way a buyer can guarantee the return of property after refund.
All European Union buyers will have VAT (value-added tax) added to the final price, as it is demanded by law in these countries for all digital purchases.