A resume is a professional document, and here we understand its importance. ’How to write it, what are the keywords and terminology I am supposed to be using when I am writing it, and, most importantly, how to structure it?’ These are just a few examples of questions our customers worry about the most. But with our CV template with a free Cover Letter, we created a resume form to fit all job seekers. In today’s market, looking for a job is stressful and you need all the help you can get.
With this curriculum vitae design, it has become significantly easier for you to format a well-written document as this may even be halfway through to your dream job. It is simple to rearrange sections if needed and to duplicate, delete or create your own color pattern, which is always a unique, personal touch. Personality is always important when you are presenting yourself to a potential employer and this CV design format is perfect for presenting it. Cover letter is a great bonus to explain your skills and motivation to the reader and it can only enhance your chances in getting the interview for a job you desire.
► WHAT YOU GET
– 2 page resume template .docx format (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 cover letter template .docx format (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 TXT FILE WITH LINK TO A YOUTUBE INSTRUCTION VIDEO
– 1 .TXT with links to all the FREE fonts used in the template in case you don’t have them installed
– Customer support. Need help? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
► R E Q U I R E M E N T S
– edit in Microsoft Word (for Pc or Mac)
– the fonts included in the package has to be installed so you have the identical look.
Don’t have Microsoft Word? Don’t worry! Download a free trial for both Mac and Windows here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
► H O W I T W O R K S
1) Add this listing to your cart. After you purchase the listing, you will be redirected to the download page automatically and download the files instantly.
2) Install the fonts used from the package. You will receive a .TXT instruction file with links to where you can download them.
3) Open the your resume file in Word. Fill in your information in the template. Add or delete sections according to your needs. Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
4) Print at home using your favorite choice of paper! Create a PDF file to e-mail, or take to your local printer! Repeat the same process with the cover letter.
► I M P O R T A N T
Feel free to contact us if there’s any problem with your resume.
All designs are copyright and original to CreativeResumeTemplates.net. Template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
It is our shop’s policies that digital (downloaded files) orders are non-refundable, since there is no way a buyer can guarantee the return of property after refund.
Good luck with your next employer 🙂