You must be tired of sitting and looking at your old resume, wondering how nice it would be if there were someone to write it for you? Be careful what you wish for since our Creative, yet Simple Resume Template is created to be your goldfish and fulfill your three resume wishes- easy to write, simple, yet not boring and most importantly-it represents you on paper. It is as easy as that, it comes with the design that will stay popular for years to come and you can always delete or add resume sections as you see fit.
It is simple to customize and this feature is perfect for creatively painting a picture of you for future readers. This portrait separates you from the crowd showing your personal and professional growth throughout your career. This curriculum vitae comes with a matching cover letter as well to help you describe your skills and experience in more detail since resumes are limited to two pages. Mention how motivated and eager you are to be a part of their team and let this Creative, Simple Resume Template do the rest of the work for you.
► WHAT YOU GET
– 2 page resume template .docx format (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 cover letter template .docx format (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 references template .docx format (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 portfolio template .docx format (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 TXT FILE WITH LINK TO A YOUTUBE INSTRUCTION VIDEO
– A Word file with links to all the FREE fonts used in the template in case you don’t have them installed
– Customer support. Need help? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
► R E Q U I R E M E N T S
– edit in Microsoft Word (for Pc or Mac)
– the fonts included in the package has to be installed so you have the identical look.
Don’t have Microsoft Word? Don’t worry! Download a free trial for both Mac and Windows here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
► H O W I T W O R K S
1) Add this listing to your cart. After you purchase the listing, you will be redirected to the download page automatically and download the files instantly.
2) Install the fonts used in the package. You will receive a .TXT instruction file with links to where you can download them.
3) Open your resume file in Word. Fill in your information in the template. Add or delete sections according to your needs. Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
4) Print at home using your favorite choice of paper! Create a PDF file to an e-mail, or take to your local printer! Repeat the same process with the cover letter.
► I M P O R T A N T
Feel free to contact us if there’s any problem with your resume.
All designs are copyright and original to CreativeResumeTemplates.net. Template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
It is our shop’s policies that digital (downloaded files) orders are non-refundable since there is no way a buyer can guarantee the return of property after refund.