CV Template Made in MS Word – Gerald A. Redd
It is well known that finding a job in any industry today is a highly competitive process. There are so many talented individuals out there clicking the same ’Apply’ button as you and the question is: What can I do to increase my chances of getting hired? First of all, start at the beginning. Download our Creative CV Template – “Gerald A. Redd” and fill in your information by following a design made for success.
Many designers around the world are trying to create an edgy CV design to draw attention and inspire. You need to pick a resume template that will show you off exactly as you are, with key information and personal additions, such as a cover letter. Compared to a boring, traditional curriculum vitae, this template offers elements that are artistic, yet practical, without being overwhelming. To an overcrowded job market today, this can be refreshing. Make your employers smile pleasantly while reading this Creative CV Template for Word and let them think it was their idea to call you for the interview!
► WHAT YOU GET
3 Different Versions Folders (Word 97-2003, Word 2007, Word 2010 and Newer)
In each folder you will find:
– 2 page resume template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 cover letter template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 TXT FILE WITH LINK TO A YOUTUBE INSTRUCTION VIDEO
– A Word file with links to all the FREE fonts used in the template in case you don’t have them installed
– Customer support. Need help? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
► R E Q U I R E M E N T S
– edit in Microsoft Word (for Pc or Mac)
– the fonts included in the package have to be installed so you have the identical look.
Don’t have Microsoft Word? Don’t worry! Download a free trial for both Mac and Windows here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
► H O W I T W O R K S
1) Add this listing to your cart. After you purchase the listing, you will be redirected to the download page automatically and download the files instantly.
2) Install the fonts used in the package. You will receive a .TXT instruction file with links to where you can download them.
3) Open your resume file in Word. Fill in your information in the template. Add or delete sections according to your needs. Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
4) Print at home using your favorite choice of paper! Create a PDF file to an e-mail, or take to your local printer! Repeat the same process with the cover letter.
► I M P O R T A N T
Feel free to contact us if there’s any problem with your resume.
All designs are copyright and original to CreativeResumeTemplates.net. Template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
It is our shop’s policies that digital (downloaded files) orders are non-refundable since there is no way a buyer can guarantee the return of property after refund.
All European Union buyers will have VAT (value-added tax) added to the final price, as it is demanded by law in these countries for all digital purchases.
Good luck with your next employer 🙂