Have you ever wondered what the main goal of your resume is? Is it skills, experience, education or even a cover letter? Well, it actually depends, but with our Clean Resume Template With Photo – “Kathleen Chandler” you can make all sections shine brightly! It is said that a resume should be written on two pages and anything more than that can result in rejection by the hiring managers. This here is the reason why we created a cover letter and a reference template on the side, but still matching the resume design.
Clear shapes and a clean layout highlight the content and the photo personalize it. Creative thinking has helped many recruiters, and with this clean resume form, we made sure you don’t overdo it! After researching your new potential position, identify the keywords and include them subtly by changing fonts or colors. It is important to keep a resume layout clean since many CVs go through a software which scans them and complicated resumes may end up being discarded in a first row. Now that you know many secrets of the market, download this resume and begin conquering the business world!
► WHAT YOU GET
3 Different Versions Folders (Word 97-2003, Word 2007, Word 2010 and Newer)
In each folder you will find:
– 2 page resume template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 cover letter template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 references template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 TXT FILE WITH LINK TO A YOUTUBE INSTRUCTION VIDEO
– A Word file with links to all the FREE fonts used in the template in case you don’t have them installed
– Customer support. Need help? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
► R E Q U I R E M E N T S
– edit in Microsoft Word (for Pc or Mac)
– the fonts included in the package has to be installed so you have the identical look.
Don’t have Microsoft Word? Don’t worry! Download a free trial for both Mac and Windows here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
► H O W I T W O R K S
1) Add this listing to your cart. After you purchase the listing, you will be redirected to the download page automatically and download the files instantly.
2) Install the fonts used in the package. You will receive a .TXT instruction file with links to where you can download them.
3) Open your resume file in Word. Fill in your information in the template. Add or delete sections according to your needs. Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
4) Print at home using your favorite choice of paper! Create a PDF file to an e-mail, or take to your local printer! Repeat the same process with the cover letter.
► I M P O R T A N T
Feel free to contact us if there’s any problem with your resume.
All designs are copyright and original to CreativeResumeTemplates.net. Template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
It is our shop’s policies that digital (downloaded files) orders are non-refundable since there is no way a buyer can guarantee the return of property after refund.
All European Union buyers will have VAT (value-added tax) added to the final price, as it is demanded by law in these countries for all digital purchases.
Good luck with your next employer 🙂