Some people often think that clean and simple means boring, but when you are in the resume world, it is quite the opposite. A complicated and messy resume template often gets rejected without being read, which is why we introduced this Clean Resume Template With Photo + Cover Letter – “Carol L. Butts”. Simplicity is in details. An appealing first impression is an advantage meaning your resume will receive some positive attention. If you are still hesitating, check how many colors and fonts it actually offers.
Duplicate, delete or adjust any section you choose and these are the features that only help your CV stay contemporary through time. Make your resume a compelling summary rather than a story by including subtle, yet effective keywords. Yes, it is actually that easy. When you download our Clean Resume Template With Photo, fill all the fields in and, once you do that, all the rest sits on the shoulders of our designers. They have significantly improved your chances of landing a job of your dreams and they will carry you there using this special and clean CV form.
► WHAT YOU GET
3 Different Versions Folders (Word 97-2003, Word 2007, Word 2010 and Newer)
In each folder you will find:
– 2-page resume template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 cover letter template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 references template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 TXT FILE WITH LINK TO A YOUTUBE INSTRUCTION VIDEO
– A Word file with links to all the FREE fonts used in the template in case you don’t have them installed
– Customer support. Need help? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
► R E Q U I R E M E N T S
– edit in Microsoft Word (for Pc or Mac)
– the fonts included in the package has to be installed so you have the identical look.
Don’t have Microsoft Word? Don’t worry! Download a free trial for both Mac and Windows here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
► H O W I T W O R K S
1) Add this listing to your cart. After you purchase the listing, you will be redirected to the download page automatically and download the files instantly.
2) Install the fonts used in the package. You will receive a .TXT instruction file with links to where you can download them.
3) Open your resume file in Word. Fill in your information in the template. Add or delete sections according to your needs. Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
4) Print at home using your favorite choice of paper! Create a PDF file to an e-mail, or take to your local printer! Repeat the same process with the cover letter.
► I M P O R T A N T
Feel free to contact us if there’s any problem with your resume.
All designs are copyright and original to CreativeResumeTemplates.net. Template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
It is our shop’s policies that digital (downloaded files) orders are non-refundable since there is no way a buyer can guarantee the return of property after refund.
All European Union buyers will have VAT (value-added tax) added to the final price, as it is demanded by law in these countries for all digital purchases.
Good luck with your next employer 🙂