When it comes to your resume, the more unique it is, the better. Hiring managers have seen almost all, and they state that the best resumes are simple yet effective. How can you accomplish that? Choose our Black and White Resume Template With Photo + Cover Letter – “Jason Roberts” since it is minimalistic yet highly professional! First of all, this curriculum vitae is suitable for many industries. In addition to that, this two-tone color style is creative and it can be adjusted depending on the job. It has a dash of traditional resume styles which some employers appreciate so try not to hide it completely.
Each minute you spend carefully filling all the fields it will pay off. Capabilities and working history, as well as awards and contributions, are equally important, so state them all in an order you think could have the greatest success. But keep in mind you should only do it after researching the market and getting more details about the position you are applying for. Our Black and White Resume Template With Photo + Cover Letter – “Jason Roberts” will help your name be heard on many business meetings and discussions and soon you can have a chair in those meetings as well!
► WHAT YOU GET
3 Different Versions Folders (Word 97-2003, Word 2007, Word 2010 and Newer)
In each folder you will find:
– 2 page resume template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 cover letter template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 TXT FILE WITH LINK TO A YOUTUBE INSTRUCTION VIDEO
– A Word file with links to all the FREE fonts used in the template in case you don’t have them installed
– Customer support. Need help? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
► R E Q U I R E M E N T S
– edit in Microsoft Word (for Pc or Mac)
Don’t have Microsoft Word? Don’t worry! Download a free trial for both Mac and Windows here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
► H O W I T W O R K S
1) Add this listing to your cart. After you purchase the listing, you will be redirected to the download page automatically and download the files instantly.
2) Install the fonts used from the zip file in the package. You will receive a .TXT instruction file with links to where you can download the them.
3) Open the your resume file in Word. Fill in your information in the template. Add or delete sections according to your needs. Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
4) Print at home using your favorite choice of paper! Create a PDF file to an e-mail, or take to your local printer! Repeat the same process with the cover letter.
► I M P O R T A N T
Feel free to contact us if there’s any problem with your resume.
All designs are copyright and original to CreativeResumeTemplates.net. Template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
It is our shop’s policies that digital (downloaded files) orders are non-refundable, since there is no way a buyer can guarantee the return of property after refund.
Good luck with your next employer 🙂