Digital Download Resume Template – Anna Patterson
Looking for a resume that will stay contemporary throughout the years with just a few minor updates? We decided to carefully design this instant download Resume Template, with more than enough space to accommodate your rich working experience, as well as skills you excel at. A good curriculum vitae is vital for any candidate looking for a job. You want to choose a good template, such as this one, since it has 4 pages, two for your resume and the other two for references and a cover letter.
A well-written CV must be contained on two pages and any more than this is too long, meaning that recruiters are unlikely to read it. That is why we made a matching reference page and a cover letter, also uniquely designed. Easily changeable fonts and colors let you choose a look for your resume you are most comfortable with. Pretty convenient, right? But the offer doesn’t end here. Thinking about our customers, we added one more feature which is the ability to customize this modern Resume Template in Microsoft Word any time you feel it would improve your chances of getting your dream job.
► WHAT YOU GET
– 2-page resume template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 cover letter template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 references template (A4 + US Letter format)
– 1 TXT FILE WITH LINK TO A YOUTUBE INSTRUCTION VIDEO
– 1 TXT file with links to all the FREE fonts used in the template in case you don’t have them installed
– Customer support. Need help? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
► R E Q U I R E M E N T S
– edit in Microsoft Word (for Pc or Mac)
Don’t have Microsoft Word? Don’t worry! Download a free trial for both Mac and Windows here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
► H O W I T W O R K S
1) Add this listing to your cart. After you purchase the listing, you will be redirected to the download page automatically and download the files instantly.
2) Install the fonts used from the zip file in the package. You will receive a .TXT instruction file with links to where you can download them.
3) Open your resume file in Word. Fill in your information in the template. Add or delete sections according to your needs. Be creative if you like, and change the colors or fonts!
4) Print at home using your favorite choice of paper! Create a PDF file to e-mail, or take to your local printer! Repeat the same process with the cover letter.
► I M P O R T A N T
Feel free to contact us if there’s any problem with your resume.
All designs are copyright and original to CreativeResumeTemplates.net. Template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
It is our shop’s policies that digital (downloaded files) orders are non-refundable since there is no way a buyer can guarantee the return of property after refund.